Divorce: Lisa Zonder Style
For Ventura, Santa Barbara, and surrounding areas.
- Cohabitation vs. Marriage
- Interview with CASA Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children with Miriam Mack of Ventura CASA and a special advocate Sharman Busch.
- Educational information about cohabitation, including a discussion of the famous Marvin palimony case addressing property and support rights for unmarried cohabitants.
- Why couples get cohabitation agreements.
- How can you defend against a Marvin contract action?
- Marriage: A Promise You Should Make or Shouldn’t Make?”
- What are the benefits of marriage?
- Discussion with Amy Horowitz who authored an article titled “Marriage: A Promise We Shouldn’t Make”.
- Listen to the round table discussion with our panel, divorce attorney and mediator Lisa Zonder along with Colin Fluxman, Tom Spence and Steven Wagner.
With a background in psychology and interpersonal relations, Mr. Ross’ area of practice has naturally evolved to the family law arena. His in-depth experience encompasses a wide range of legal disciplines, including civil, criminal, business, bankruptcy litigation, personal injury, worker’s compensation, corporate law, and real property law.
Author and blogger Jackie Pilossoph will also be calling in.